Ideally located off Sheikh Zayed Rd., near the Dubai International Financial City and the Burj Khalifa, this 5-Star Hotel is just a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport. Noted for its architecture, it is considered to be a city landmark. The tropical atmosphere of its lobby leaves a wonderful first impression. The Al Murooj Rotana Hotel received the 2008 MENA Award for the “Best Conference/Convention Hotel” with its state-of-the-art facilities. With its central location, guests can get around the city reasonably well. Guests wanting to focus on the business and commercial district, will find the Dubai World Trade Center, Dubai’s International Exhibition Centre. A number of great shopping venues such as the newly established Dubai Mall, the up-scale BurJuman Centre, as well as the Mall of the Emirates, with its famous indoor ski resort known as Ski Dubai can also be found nearby. For those who enjoy the water, there is Jumeirah Beach where you can find the Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi Waterpark, and the famous Palm Jumeirah. With 10 restaurants and bars, you can travel the culinary world. From South America to India, Lebanon to Asia, you can enjoy its many fine cuisines, or you can enjoy the hotel’s award-winning British Pub. If its atmosphere you’re looking for, enjoy Al Murooj’s contemporary seafood restaurant overlooking its beautiful lake and gardens, or casually dine pool-side surrounded by soothing gardens and waterfalls. The hotel even offers its guests access to a private beach club in Jumeirah Beach.
Located off Sheikh Zayed Road, across from the Dubai International Financial City and near the Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. It is just a 3 minute drive to the Convention Centre and 10 minutes to the Airport.
Architectural Dubai Landmark:One of Dubais Architectural Landmarks
Award- winning Conference /Convention Hotel:Award- winning Conference /Convention Hotel with State-of-the-Art Facilities
Award-winning British-style Pub:The hotel houses an award-winning British-style Pub known as Double Decker.
Award-winning South American Cuisine:Latino House is known for its award-winning South American cuisine.
Access to Private Beach:This hotel offers access to a private beach.
• Aquarius: Dine poolside at the Aquarius with its beautiful gardens and soothing waterfalls.
• C Bar by Crystal: C Bar offers guests some modern Asian Cuisine and fresh fusion cocktails.
• Circle Lobby Café: Take in “Afternoon Tea” or a casual get together at the lobby’s café.
• City Café: For a lighter fare of snacks and International Cuisine, guests can enjoy this café with its casual environment.
• Double Decker: Experience the Rotana’s award-winning British Pub with live entertainment and weekly themed nights.
• Latino House: Dine at this award-winning restaurant known for its fine South American Cuisine.
• Mawal: Experience authentic Lebanese Cuisine while enjoying the Live Entertainment including exotic belly dancing.
• Pergolas: The hotel’s all-day dining restaurant, known for its quality buffet. Enjoy your meal on the open terrace with great views of the hotel complex.
• Waterside: Experience its fresh seafood dishes on the terrace with gorgeous views overlooking the lake and its gardens.
• Zaika: For fine North Indian, guests can enjoy Zaika.
A full refund is applicable when cancellation is done 4 days prior to arrival, else 01 night will be charged. During Exhibition periods, booking should be cancelled 15 days prior to arrival date, else full booking duration is charged. Low Season (May 16th – Aug 31st / 2012): A full refund is applicable when cancellation is done 2 days prior to arrival, else 01 night will be charged. No show/ Early departure, full booking duration is charged. Name change is considered as cancellation.
Children who are between 0 & 5yrs can stay free with their parents on the same meal plan when sharing the same beddings. Children aged between 6 & 12 years are charged for extra beds and are entitled to a free breakfast and 50% discount on other contracted meals.