1. Burj Al Arab
In the shape of a sail from a “Dhow”, a local sailing ship used to transport goods throughout the Arabian Gulf, it has become a world-renown iconic structure representing the “Spirit of Dubai”. In addition to being Dubai’s most famous structure, it is also the only “7-star” hotel in the world. Nestled on the shores of Jumeirah Beach, the Burj Al Arab, offers only the finest in accommodations and service, as well as Al Mahara, rated as one of the “Top 10 Restaurants of the World”.
2. Burj Khalifa
Standing at over 828 meters high, the Burj Khalifa is recognized as the tallest building in the world. This famous structure houses residential housing, office suites, as well as the new Armani Hotel. Guests can take in the fantastic views of the Dubai skyline from its Observatory Deck located on the 124th floor.
3. Palm Island
This amazing man-made island in the shape of a palm tree, is considered the “8th Wonder of the World”. It houses a number of commercial properties and exclusive residential homes with their own private beaches. Located on its crescent, is the prestigious Atlantis –The Palm Hotel and Resort housing the popular AquaVenture Water Park.
4. Dubai Marina The Dubai Marina is the largest man-made marina in the world. Here, guests can enjoy a deep-sea fishing excursion, or take in an array of water activities, from wind-surfing to parasailing. The Marina District is popular with the young urban professionals, offering a public beach, and a number of shopping venues and outdoor cafes with a Euro flavor.
5. Dubai Mall and Dubai Fountain Located at the base of the famous Burj Khalifa is the Dubai Mall with its Dubai Fountain. The mall, recognized as one of the largest in the Region, offers a vast selection of shops with the latest in fashion, and an array of family activities. It houses an indoor ice-skating rink, an Entertainment Zone where the SEGA Republic amusement center, and KidZania are located, as well as the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, with the largest viewing panel in the world. Step outside the mall, and enjoy the Dubai Fountain with its “dancing waters”.
6. Mall of the Emirates This popular mall is centrally located, offering a variety of shops, dining venues, and a family entertainment zone. It houses the Dubai Community Theatre and Arts Centre, as well as the infamous Ski Dubai, the Region’s only indoor-ski resort.
7. Madinat Jumeirah
Madinat Jumeirah means “City of Jumeirah” and is the best way to describe this resort. It is a city within a city. Enjoy a afternoon of shopping with its many boutique shops in a modern Arabian souk-style setting, or enjoy a ride in an “abras” though the many waterways that meander through the resort’s grounds.
8. Dubai Creek
This creek has served as the life’s blood of Dubai throughout its history, and as such offers much in the way of history and culture. Stroll the shorelines, and watch the merchants load their “Dhows”, or take a water taxi across its waters. In the evening guests can enjoy a delightful “Dhow” dinner cruise
9. Dubai Gold and Spice Souks:
These traditional Arabic-style souks offer a unique shopping experience in one of the oldest trading areas of the city. Located off the shores of the Dubai Creek in Deira, guests can take in the delightful sights and smells of these famous souks.
10. Dubai Museum Visit the Dubai Museum to learn about the Dubai of yesteryear. Located in the Al Fahidi Fort in Bur Dubai, it is the oldest building in the city. The museum provides guests
for asssitance please contact us at www.dubaishortstay.net
to book your Dubai Hotels accommodation click here Dubai Hotels accommodation