The epitome of luxury and style, this exquisite hotel is a popular haunt for many of Hollywood’s elite, as it offers the highest standards of service for its guests. Located on the famous Sheikh Zayed Rd., near the heart of Dubai’s business and commercial district of Bur Dubai, it offers convenience to many of its popular tourist attractions. Business travelers will find the Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai’s International Exhibition Centre, and the Dubai International Financial Centre all nearby. There is plenty of shopping to be had in the area with a number of modern shopping malls such as the Dubai Mall, Wafi City, and BurJuman Centre. Those looking for a more unique shopping venue can enjoy Dubai’s world famous Gold and Spice Souks. There is also plenty to offer both on and off the shores of the historical Dubai Creek, such as a romantic “Dhow” dinner cruise. Golf lovers and sailors will appreciate the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club and its championship golf course. Jumeirah Beach is also located nearby, where guests can enjoy the sun and sand or some family fun at Wild Wadi Waterpark. After a long day of sight-seeing and fun in the sun, guests can take in a holistic approach to health and beauty at the Shangri-La Hotel’s Spa, inspired by the art of ancient Chinese medicine. This haven provides guests with the ultimate in relaxation and in the art of well-being. With everything the Shangri-La Hotel Dubai has to offer, guests will definitely feel that they are of celebrity status.
Located on Sheikh Zayed Rd., near the heart of Dubai’s Business and Commercial District of Bur Dubai.Hotel Shangri-La Dubai is located 500 meters from Financial Centre Metro Station , and is less than 5-minute drive from Jumeirah Beach Park.
Award-Winning Hotel:Many of Hollywood’s elite have been seen at this hotel.
Located on Sheikh Zayed Rd. in Bur Dubai:Offering convenience and close proximity to DWTC, DIFC, as well as the Exhibition Centre.
Award-Winning Restaurant:The Amwaj Restaurant offers delicious seafood.
Famous Spa:The Shangri-La houses a famous spa offering a number of ancient Chinese treatments.
301 Luxurious Rooms and Suites and 126 Serviced Apartments. Rooms are spacious and offer a Contemporary Arabian Style Flavor of Luxury to its décor. Rooms are equipped with :
• Amwaj Restaurant: The award-winning restaurant offers outstanding seafood dishes. Voted “Best Newcomer” Restaurant by What’s On Awards in 2003.
• Balcony Bar: Guests can enjoy the finest of wines, cocktails, cigars, and coffee at the Balcony Bar.
• Dune’s Café: This contemporary restaurant offers International cuisine and a fabulous buffet for its guests.
• Hoi An Restaurant: Offering fine Vietnamese cuisine with a French flare is the Hoi An.
• Lobby Lounge: Enjoy a spot of “Afternoon Tea” at the luxurious Lobby Lounge.
• Marrakech Moroccan Restaurant: Enjoy the Moroccan cuisine and ambience of this restaurant, offering a contemporary approach to its dining and preparations.
• The Shang Palace: The hotel’s signature restaurant serving the finest of Cantonese cuisine.
Full refund when cancellation is done 08 days prior to arrival, else full charges are applicable. Summer Season (15/ May/ 2011 – 31/ Aug/ 2011): Full refund is applicable when cancellation is done 03 days prior to arrival, else One Night is charged. No Show/ Early Departure: Full charges are applicable.
One Child below 18yrs of age stays complimentary when sharing existing beddings excluding meals. Children under 6yrs can have complimentary buffet meals when accompanied with dining parents. Ages between 6 & 11 yrs get 50% discount. Meals are charged in full for children 12yrs of age and above.